Last Updated: 25/08/2021
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website you may be providing our firm with two distinct types of information:
- Personal information which you voluntarily and knowingly choose to disclose – collected on an individual basis
- Website use information as you and other visitors browse the site – collected on an aggregate basis
Personal Information You Choose To Provide
You may provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you subscribe or purchase Bodhi Medical Qigong services, request support, or register for email newsletters and alerts, or other information.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Website Use Information
Similar to other commercial websites, this site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" and Web server logs to collect information about how this site is used. See our explanation below on "What are Cookies". Any information collected using cookies and web server logs may include the date/time of visits, pages viewed, time spent, and the websites visited just before and just after visiting our site. Our firm, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use technology to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Generally speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use information we collect to notify our clients and prospects about important changes to this website, our services and any special offers we think you would find valuable. You may notify us of your desire not to receive offers or other information by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in any of our emails. If you unsubscribe, we will respect your request.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our site and which areas of the site are most popular. This helps us gather valuable information in order to offer the best user experience by optimizing our site – ultimately to better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
We Do Not Share Information With Others
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is NOT shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following three limited circumstances:
- We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email via auto-responder, processing payments (PayPal and merchant accounts). In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities.
- We may transfer information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers or acquisitions.
- If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Notice Of New Services And Charges
Occasionally, we may use information we’ve collected to notify our client base about any important changes or offerings, new product or services, and also special offers. As our valued client, you can notify us of your wish not to receive offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in any email we send you.
How Do We Protect Your Information
First, email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email – ever. (Applies if You Have HTTPS/SSL) > Second –(bodhimedicalquigong.com)) may be protected by Secure Sockets Layer SSL128 bit encryption services. Any information you enter may be encrypted and transmitted securely. You may notice pages on our site have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to
- conform to the law or comply with any legal process served on us or affiliated parties;
- protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties;
- act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Websites Linked To This Site?
We are not responsible for any practices employed by any websites linked to or from our website. We are not responsible for any information or content contained on these sites. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our site. You must use these sites and the information on them at your discretion.
Your Privacy is very important to us. If you feel at any time there has been any violation in your privacy please contact us immediately via email at info[at]bodhiacuandwellness[dot]com